Open Days for 2017:
- Bank Holiday Mondays and 2nd Sunday of Each month from June to October
- April 17, Easter Monday
- May 1, Early Spring Bank Holiday – featuring hte Whitchurch Morris Men
- May 29, Late Spring Bank Holiday
- 11 June
- 9 July – featuring the Tappalachian Dancers
- 13 August
- 28 August, Bank Holiday
- 10 September
- 8 October – featuring the Wicket Brood Morris
Admission charges £6 Adult, £2 Children
Most exhibits under cover. Artefacts from all aspects of rural life. 1940s room, engines of all shapes and sizes, farm machinery, tractors, model railways, Lancaster bomber cockpit, tractor rides over the fields to Pitstone Windmill, stroll in the grounds or relax at one of the many picnic tables, craft fair, 27 litre gas engine, monster rack saw, have a go at lace making or pottery, special attractions at each open day (subject to weather conditions), bring a classic vehicle for the day and get in free.
Get a group together and come for a private visit £5 per head minimum £60.
Registered charity number 273931