Fibre BroadBand

Home Forums General Fibre BroadBand

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  stevewithey 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bladex2x

Has anyone had any update from BT re the Cheddington exchange upgrade to support fiber broadband?

rhyuso

Nothing specific (as in it isn’t available yet).
    You can now check the street cabinet you are attached to instead of just the exchange. http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/
    My Cabinet has a date of Dec-14 against it now.

stevewithey

Do you know whether it is available now? We are hopefully moving to the Castlemead development in a few months and it would be good to know what our options are..

admin

Hi,

Parts of the village have had fibre for some time but, unfortunately, Castlemead isn’t one of them.

The date for the upgrade has been moved back several times. I don’t know the current dates but I know that it isn’t imminent.

Dave

stevewithey

Thanks Dave for the speedy reply!

Hopefully it will be soon, I will be sure to sign up to register interest once we have moved!

Regards,

Steve

admin

You’re welcome,

I live at the other end of the village, where we’ve already been upgraded. I think I’ll be able to hear the cheering from Castlemead when it finally goes ahead. There are a lot of people waiting for it.

Dave

stevewithey

Haha, we’ll have to stick with carrier pigeon until then..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.