|B489 High Street, Ivinghoe, Buckinghamshire|
|10 November — 17 November|
|Delays likelyTraffic control (two-way signals)|
|Works location: OUTSIDE 34|
|Works description: LAY NEW SERVICE 5M FROM NEARSIDE CARRIAGEWAY TO SITE|
|Responsibility for works: Unknown|
|Current status: Planned work about to start|
|Works reference: XW041W114685629-00112|
Ivinghoe Parish Council provide the following additional information:
- The works will be from 09:30 – 3:30 on each day
- The traffic lights are likely to be there for 24hrs per day.
- The works will effect where the Marsworth bus will drop off and pick up
- Parking will be severely restricted especially on the Ivinghoe side of the works.
- The last time there was works in exactly the same position there were long queues of traffic on both sides, so if possible to use alternative routes.
- The queueing traffic will severely hamper the ‘school drop off zone’ so therefore allow more time.