Skip to content
A slightly longer ride, but no hills!
- Start at the roundabout at the crossroads.
- Head along Cheddington Road towards Cheddington and turn right after railway bridge.
- Go through Cheddington to the double roundabout where you turn left and go along the Long Marston Road, past the airfield.
- At the Queens Head go straight across (into Astrope Lane), towards Puttenham.
- Take the next left turn down Watery Lane.
- At the end turn right, go over the canal bridge (Tea Ride Tip:- stick your hand in the air if you can as go up so cars coming towards you can see you!) and follow the road round into Wilstone village.
- Go through Wilstone village and turn left at the end, opposite PE Mead Farm Shop – great for a cuppa & a piece of cake!
- Very carefully, take the next right towards Little Tring – on the tight left hand bend.
- Take the next left, Wiggles Lane and then right at the end, towards New Mill & Tring, going past Heygates to the Marmalade Cat Nursery roundabout.
- Go straight over the roundabout and take the next left at the Pheasant pub, into Grove Road.
- All the way to the end and left, where you can get on the cycle path, all the way to Tring station.
- Go past the station then turn left up Northfield Road.
- Go straight over the next roundabout along Westfield Road, towards Pitstone Green & Castlemead.
- Turn right at the end and you will find yourself back at Pitstone Green roundabout.