Did you know you can register for free, additional practical support from Anglian Water’s Priority Services? Some of the ways being on the Priority Services Register could help you include;
- Bills being sent in different formats (including braille) or being sent to a friend or relative; If you want Anglian Water to contact a relative, friend or carer about your water supply and/or bills, with your permission they will be their first point contact and will be able to contact Anglian Water on your behalf
- Advance warning of possible water supply interruptions
- Help with reading your water meter
- Knock and wait; Anglian Water will wait longer for you to answer the door when visiting
- A scheme to protect people from bogus callers and scams
Registration is quick and easy! To find out more about Priority Services and to sign up,
Call Anglian Water on: 0800 919 155
Go online at: anglianwater.co.uk/priority or scan this QR code
Fill in one of their freepost registration forms.
Download the MyAccount app
Priority Service Register
Alongside Anglian Water, other Water and Energy providers offer a Priority Service. If you think you may need extra help during an interruption to supply or a power cut due to being medically dependent on electricity, elderly or disabled or if you have specific communication needs, contact your provider to find out how they can assist you.