Book a test if you have any coronavirus symptoms Cases of COVID-19 are rising again across the country. We do not want a local lockdown in Buckinghamshire. We want to stop the spread of the virus so that we can continue to live our lives and enjoy our freedom. Follow our simple guidance:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, even if they are very mild symptoms, book a test immediately and stay at home.
- Symptoms of COVID-19 are a high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change in your sense of taste or smell.
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 that started in the last 10 days, unless you have had a negative test result.
- Stay at home if you have been advised to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
- Stay at home if someone in your household has had any symptoms of coronavirus and has not had a negative test result. If they have not done so, they should get a test.
- Wash hands – keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover face – wear a face covering over your nose and mouth to protect yourself and others
- Make space – stay two metres apart from other people not in your household wherever possible