Between the 1st of June 2022 and the 30th of June 2022, there were 14 incidents reported to Police in Pitstone. Of these 14, 3 of these were of note and a summary of these incidents is as follows:
- Criminal Damage to the Parish Notice Board.
- Anti-Social Behaviour at the Skate Park – Loud Music being played. – PCSO Dean has liaised with Parish Clerk. Neighbourhood Team are increasing their patrols around the area.
- Theft of handbag from a vehicle in Pitstone Hill car park.
Parking was de-criminalised some years ago and this now falls under the remit of Buckinghamshire Council. The Police still have the power to enforce “Unnecessary Obstruction” – If a vehicle is fully blocking the highway (including the grass verge) or a dropped curb. If you would like to report a parking issue, please follow the link below:
We have seen a slight increase in thefts of Motorhomes again across the Aylesbury Vale and wider areas. We will be doing some Crime Prevention work around this across the area.
We are currently advising residents who own a Motorhome the following:
- Ensure it is locked/secure
- Park it in a well-lit area
- Consider installing CCTV where it is parked
- Park defensively – if you have another vehicle, park it in front of your Motorhome
- If you do not have a tracker on your Motorhome, consider getting one fitted
- Install bollards in front of where it is parked
- Fit a wheel clamp when it is parked up
- Fit a Steering Lock
The Neighbourhood Team will be arranging Have Your Say meetings around the area. Some of these will be planned and some will be “Pop Up” type meetings when they are in the area. We will inform you of any dates of any planned events.
Please let us know of any community events/fetes you have planned on your area and if we are able to attend then we will. We are trying to attend as many as we can as we have not been able to during Covid.