Traffic congestion outside Brookmead school is becoming an increasing problem again, with drivers parking on both sides of the road and on top of the Keep Clear signs. Please support the school and their efforts to alleviate the problem before an accident occurs:
- walk or scoot to school where possible
- if you need to take the car, please park at either Pitstone Memorial Hall or the New May Fu (both of which have kindly granted use of their car parks at school drop off/pick up times) – it only takes 5 minutes to walk from May Fu
- if you need to take a vehicle right up to school, please take advantage of the drop-off service within the school boundary which available every morning
- if there is a special reason why you need to park outside the school, please refrain from parking at the end of Orchard Way and not on top of the Keep Clear signs
- again, if there is a special reason why you need to park outside the school please park on the same side of the road as the school and not on the Haldi side, so that other traffic trying to pass in both directions (which includes buses and lorrys) can still pass
Thank you for your assistance.