Vehicle security– Don’t make it easy for thieves to make a quick getaway. Follow these tips to reduce car crime.
- Keep car keys out of view of windows and doors. In some cases, vehicles have been stolen by accessing car keys with hooks through the letterbox.
- Remove your satellite navigation system, as well as the cradle. Also, wipe away any suction mark left by the device on the windscreen.
- Lock your car and close all windows
- Park in a safe well lit place
- Don’t leave valuables on show
- If you have a garage, park your vehicle inside it