Lots of places to stop, not too taxing, no hills and not too far!
- Start at the roundabout at the crossroads.
- Head along Cheddington Road towards Cheddington and turn right after railway bridge.
- Go through Cheddington to the double roundabout where you turn left and go along the Long Marston Road, past the airfield.
- At the Queens Head turn left and go through Gubblecote, taking the left fork at the bend.
- Continue along this road, past the old Deans egg depot and the old airfield entrance to the Red Lion Bridge at Marsworth.
- Continue over the bridge and up to the road junction where you turn left by the village hall and head off up the hill to Pitstone.