The parish council carries out a number of regular monthly checks to detect and prevent any instances of fraud.
Under the Local Government Transparency Code 2015 we are required to tell you of:
- the number of occasions we use powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud (Power to Require Information)(England) Regulations 2014, or similar powers – none (no social housing)
- Total number of employees undertaking investigations and prosecutions of fraud – none to date
- Total number of professionally accredited counter fraud specialists – none to date
- Total amount spent by the authority on the investigation and prosecution of fraud – none to date
- Total number of fraud cases investigated – none to date