The parish council offers grants to local community groups and charities every year.
Applications are normally considered quarterly. If you would like the council to consider making a grant available to your community group, please read the attached Grant Policy so that you can submit the necessary information. You are welcome to contact the parish clerk to discuss your application further.
Previous recipients have included:
- Pitstone Memorial Hall Charity
- Beacon Villages Community Library
- Party in the Park
- Pitstone Community Cinema
- Pitstone Silver Surfers Club
- Pitstone & Ivinghoe United Cricket Club
- Pitstone & Ivinghoe Scouts
- Brookmead School
- Friends of St Marys Church, Pitstone
- Pitstone & Ivinghoe Mothers and Toddlers
- Pitstone & Ivinghoe Entertainments
- 1st Ivinghoe & Pitstone Brownies
- 1st Ivinghoe & Pitstone Rainbows
- SCAS Community First Responders
- Royal British Legion
- Windmill Pre School
Information relating to the grants given in previous years and grants received by the parish council, can be found within the year end financial summaries or annual reports for the relevant financial years. You can also find details of the grants awarded within each monthly financial summary published (listed separately from December 2015).