Some roads seems to be a particular hot spot for some irresponsible dog owners that fail to clear up after their pets at present. The Parish Council has repeatedly tried to educate and encourage owners in responsible dog ownership and provides plentiful number of both dedicated dog bins and ordinary refuse bins in which the deposits can be placed. However, there appears to remain a number of repeat offenders. If you notice a deposit on the public footpath outside your house:
- Please inform AVDC Community Spaces team on 0800 389 3395 or email CommunitySpaces@aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk, and request they send the street cleansing team to remove the fouling and clean the footpath. You will need to tell them the exact location and which property it is outside.
- Please don’t assume someone else has noticed and will phone them, and please report it as soon as possible, before it is trampled and spread.
- The more often the street cleansing team are called out to a particular problem hot spot, the more regular cleansing patrols are likely to be assigned to the area.
- Take a photograph of the incident.
- Report them to Enforcement Officer for Bucks County Council on 07793 721911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your evidence, particularly if you have a photograph and/or know the name/address/car registration number of the person involved.