Got a pothole in your road? Please report it to Transport for Bucks

Bucks County Council Transport for Bucks are responsible for the maintenance of the highways.  They conduct periodic inspections of A & B roads and less frequent inspections of residential roads.  In between, they rely on residents reporting defects to them.  Therefore, if a pothole appears in your road, or a road you drive down, don’t assume that someone else has notice and reported it.  They have an easy online reporting tool so either (1) go to and click on “tell us about a highways problem” or (2) click on this link:   The screen asks you a series of questions about the location of the problem, the size & depth of the pothole and its location in the carriageway.  You can also upload a photograph to assist them.  At the end of the form, you can choose if you would like to provide your contact details so that TfB can keep you advised of progress & provide you with the ability to track progress online.   TfB give priority to large/deep holes in the direct line of tyres which are classed as ‘Category 1’ and these are then fixed in a quicker duration than more minor defects.


    Leave a Reply

    The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.