Due to a change in personal circumstances, we are seeking a new cleaner for Pitstone Pavilion.
Estimated 2-4 hours per week (exact hours paid from worksheets submitted). We can often be flexible with the work windows but the candidate must be able to work weekends as well as evenings/early mornings if necessary (based around our bookings). Must be flexible and able to adapt to meet the needs of our hirers (both those hiring the community room and those holding outdoor sporting events).
Duties will include:
- cleaning the pavilion including the community room, kitchen, toilets, corridors, walkways and changing village (depending on hirers usage),
- monitoring and refilling dispensers as necessary,
- litter picking the grounds,
- periodic deep cleaning (such as descaling shower heads),
- completion of accurate records of work undertaken.
The applicant must be reasonably fit (as the cleaning work after muddy footballers can sometimes be strenuous), self-motivated and trustworthy. Must be happy to work alone on site. Experience of cleaning similar premises an advantage, but training can be provided.
For full details, please see the attachment below.
If this is the role for you, please apply in writing to: Mrs Laurie Eagling, Clerk to Pitstone Parish Council at email: email@example.com or via mail at Pitstone Pavilion, Marsworth Road, Pitstone, Beds, LU7 9AP, enclosing a curriculum vitae or providing brief written details about yourself, your experience and your suitability for the post.
Deadline: 12 August 2021.