The parish council is a consultee for all planning applications submitted to AVDC. Applications for consideration at a planning committee meeting being held on 28 March 2019 at 7pm in the Millennium Room at Pitstone Memorial Hall:The plans may be viewed online by going to http://eplanning.aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk and searching using the planning reference number. Any comments, representations or objections you may have should be submitted directly to AVDC as the planning authority, by the date shown on the yellow site notice, quoting the planning reference number. This can be done on-line or you can post comments to: The Head of Development Control, Aylesbury Vale District Council, The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP19 8FF If you wish the parish council to take your comments into consideration when making our recommendation, please also supply the details to us before noon on the day of the meeting to allow sufficient time for the information to be circulated to all councillors. Our meetings are all open to public and you are welcome to attend and express your views in person during the public participation session. Laurie Eagling, Clerk to Pitstone Parish Council
- Woodz Pizzas Ltd, 17 Marsworth Road, 19/00723/AAD, retrospective application for erection of front fascia
- Woodz Pizzas Ltd, 17 Marsworth Road, 19/00331/APP, retrospective application for flue
- Rear of The Bell/The Haldi, 80 Marsworth Road, 19/00942/APP | Erection of two new 2-bed semi-detached dwellings to the rear of the site with associated parking and amenity space to the rear of the site. Alterations to the access to the existing first floor flat to the existing property.
- 89 Crispin Field, 19/00997/APP, Demolition of rear conservatory and erection of single-storey front extension with alterations to existing roof and single storey rear extension
- 6 Queen Street, 19/01071/APP, Replacement of existing conservatory with single storey rear extension and conversion of garage