Following the consultation events with various sectors of the community, Bendcrete have considered all the feedback received and made the following revisions to the Pitstone skate park design:
- The street platform has moved sides
- The volcano has moved from the side of the jump box to after
- The grind rail has moved
- The euro gap has been removed and replaced with a stair set
- An additional quarter-pipe has been added after the jump line replacing the corner brick bank
- A rainbow end has been added to the descending rail
The design is still very inclusive and features elements for all skill levels, ages, wheel types and course styles, whilst maximising the number of users that can participate at any one time.
Updated images of the proposed skate park are shown below.
If anyone would like to submit any further thoughts/comments, please email them to email@example.com by 5pm on Thursday 26 August 2021.
The designs will then be submitted to RoSPA for a pre-installation inspection report. Assuming the report is favourable, Bendcrete will then be able to commence scheduling and production of the components etc.
Thank you to all those that have participated and helped to shape the skate park being proposed.