There are often lots of little jobs that need undertaking at parish council property to ensure that everything remains safe for residents to use and in good condition.
This might be :
- minor electrical works such PAT testing our youth cafe and pavilion equipment
- undertaking playground equipment & bench repairs in any of our play spaces
- minor tree and/or shrub works
- repairing or replacing fences or gates
- repairing or installing litter and dog bins
- minor remedial works such as putting up signs or repairing equipment
- addressing minor ground works such as worn surfaces
- moving our mVAS equipment around the village, downloading the data and forwarding to the parish clerk
The parish council wishes to form a list of ‘approved contractors’ that are registered with us to undertake any of the above type of work, if and when the need arises. Your services may be required at short notice, for instance if a fault develops with an item of play equipment it will need to be addressed immediately.
Interested contractors will also need to possess £5m public liability insurance, be able to demonstrate their competence in their chosen field eg be accredited to the right trade organisations and be able to provide references that the parish council can follow up.
So if you are a local electrician, ground worker, builder, plumber etc and would like to be considered by the parish council when works arise, please do send your company details, proof of insurance/competence and reference information to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with details of any hourly rates (or day rates) that you charge for the work you undertake to assist our decision making process.