The planning application for the new play space on the recreation ground is now live. Aylesbury Vale District Council is inviting any comments before 19 July 2013.
You can find full details of the application, design reasons, equipment, access, inclusivity, materials and other considerations on the AVDC web site by searching the planning portable for application reference 13/01436/APP, via the following link:
The parish council is delighted to be able to reveal the winning play space design, developed over a number of months and taking on board all the feedback both the children and parents gave us at the consultation sessions, as well as input from RoSPA and Aylesbury Vale District Council. We are sure that you will be delighted – even RoSPA tell us that “the new play space certainly has the “WOW” factor”!
Please click on the link to read all about it and see the fab design – we hope you will be as excited as we are. The planning application is being submitted this week, so hopefully we will be able to install it this autumn. Bigger, full colour illustrations, will be appearing on the parish council noticeboards shortly.
Coming up during the course of this term, you’ll find table tennis competitions, superhero craft activities, a jewellery workshop, digital photography workshops, good food for kids, a visit from the sports cage and the portable skate park, baking, outside games and a BBQ.
If you’re already at senior school we look forward to seeing you at youth café on a Wednesday evening from 6.30-8.00pm during term time. If you are currently in year 6, we’ll be running some ‘taster’ sessions for you in July, so watch this space.
All households in Pitstone should now have received their copy of the Pitstone Parish Post spring edition. This includes updates on:
- This years Volunteer of the Year – Joe Marling
- Further education survey for Pitstone
- Updates on the new play space and skate park
- Update on the land surrounding the recreation ground
- Details of our mVAS scheme
- Information about Castlemead bus shelter delays
- Information about dog fouling and requirements to micro-chip your dog
- Highway improvements coming soon
- The foot/cycle path to Tring station
- The annual parish assembly on 21 May 2013 and
- Party in the Park on Saturday 13 July 2013
An electronic copy can be accessed here issue 97 main body