Update/amended posted 6/2/2020:
Grass cutting quoted in brief as 5 cuts March to October, and should read 5-8 cuts depending on grass growth. The inches quoted may therefore be too low. Please quote per cut, as originally requested.
Update/amendment posted 4/2/2020:
Please find below the following revisions to the original posted material:
- Hedge cutting – please note that the hedge at the bottom/northern end of the pavilion site, where it adjoins the arable field, only needs to be cut on the pavilion side. The owner of the field will cut the top and the field side of this hedge.
- Hedge cutting – please note that the hedge at the Windsor Road playground is inside the fence line, and therefore needs cutting, along both the illustrated south westerly boundary adjacent to the footpath/cyclepath and also the south easterly boundary with the other path (not indicated with a red line on the map). The north easterly hedge, adjacent to the open space, is planted on the outside of the fence line and therefore falls outside the responsibility of the parish council.
- Grass cutting – please provide one additional quotation to cut the following sections of grass verge on Marsworth Road: on the northerly (pavilion) side from the village gate down to the 40mph sign before the roundabout & on the southern (recreation ground side) from the 40mph sign by the roundabout just to the point where the recreation ground finishes & the old allotment site (which is being redeveloped) commences. See additional map: Marsworth Rd 40mph grass
Please find below the following documents in connection with the above:
- General briefing document explaining the scope of the various works (seeking quotations for 4 x categories of work):
- Method Statements prepared by Bucks County Council that would need to be complied with:
- Risk Assessments drafted by Bucks County Council that potential contractors could use as a template when preparing their own risk assessments:
- Draft template Deed of Indemnity, which the winner contractor will be required to enter into with the Parish Council in respect of services devolved from Bucks County Council:Deed re Devolved Services (blank)
- Rights of Way maps:
- Possible BCC Devolved Services hedge/shrub/tree cutting (to be advised)
- Hedge Cutting map (NB all lines indicative only and contractors should visit sites to confirm lengths etc)
- Grass cutting maps (NB all areas indicative only and contractors should visit sites to confirm siz/take exact measurements etc)